Valley 90190 Deluxe Hitch Mounted Basket Cargo Carrier
truck parts cheap for BEST SHOPPING PRICES & REVIEW FOR DEALS !!!...
Model Of Item : 90190
Product Brand : Valley
Product Rating : |
|
Popular Rating : |
|
Reviews Rating : |
|
Customer Rating : |
Available : In Stock
Valley 90190 Deluxe Hitch Mounted Basket Cargo Carrier
truck parts cheap
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought......
truck parts cheap
Special for Buy cheapest sale
Customer Review :
Works as advertised : Valley 90190 Deluxe Hitch Mounted Basket Cargo Carrier
I bought this for 2 reasons- 0ne, to keep beach items out of the truck and two, for long trips and cargo.
We have had this thing on our 09 Ford Flex for about a month straight now- we use it almost daily and it is heavy so removal is a pain in the "arse"
For light loads [beach chairs, dump runs] it is great. We used it this past weekend on our 1st long trip and loaded it up [200lbs or so] I found it flexed a lot to the point I wondered if it was going to end up skidding past us on the highway! I tow a 2200 lb boat so I know the hitch is good- it was the "neck" part that seemed to have a good deal of play in it that allowed for about 3-5" of up and down movement. It made it but the 1st hour was spent looking in the rear-view mirror!
Other than that we love it- does the job- quite heavy- easily put together- folding option is nice and easy to use, wifey does not complain.